The 23° DRT meeting will be hosted in Catania (Italy) from 5th to 7th July 2022 at the University of Catania (venue: Benedictine Monastery Catania | Monastero dei Benedettini); fees, deadlines and further information will be available soon on the DRT European Society official webpage. Pre- and post-conference excursions to Mount Etna, the crystalline complexes of Calabria, and the Iblei mountains are also included in the program.
- Monday 4th July: Pre-conference excursion (Etna) and icebreaker party;
- Tuesday 5th July: Opening ceremony. Oral and poster sessions;
- Wednesday 6th July: Oral and poster sessions, business meeting, and conference dinner;
- Thursday 7th July: Oral and poster sessions, closure ceremony;
- Friday 8th & Saturday 9th July: Post-conference fieldtrip (Calabria crystalline basement);
- Sunday 10th July: Post-conference fieldtrip (Hyblean plateau – Siracusa and Ragusa districts).
Scientific patronages and sponsorships:
Università degli Studi di Catania
INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia);
SGI (Società Geologica Italiana);
SIMP (Società Italiana di Mineralogia e Petrologia)